29 September – 5 October 2017, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte
Did you know that Hungary is a top 10 study destination among Brazilian students? To find out why, visit Study in Hungary stand at Salao do Estudante by BMI!
“Studying in Hungary was and still is one of the best adventures in my life. Getting to know a whole new culture and meeting people from all over the world while studying in one of the best universities in Hungary is for sure a dream coming true.” – Janaina, Brazilian student who studied in Hungary with two different scholarships.
At our stand at the “Salao” you can meet representatives of Hungarian higher education (including 8 universities), Brazilian students who studied in Hungary and experts (Tempus Public Foundation, Hungarian Rectors’ Conference, Consulate General of Hungary – Sao Paulo) who can give insight on the Hungarian higher education system, study programmes, scholarship opportunities and other mobility grants.
Dates and Venues:
• 29th September – Explore Hungary: Higher Education Information Day and Alumni Meeting: University of São Paulo, Sala da congregacao
• 30th September – 1st October – Sao Paulo: Hotel Tivoli São Paulo Mofarrej – Al. Santos, 1437 – Cerqueira César – São Paulo
• 3rd October – Rio de Janeiro: Rio Othon Palace – Av. Atlântica, 3264 – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
• 5th October – : Hotel Mercure BH Lourdes – Av. do Contorno, 7315 – Lourdes, Belo Horizonte
• Tempus Public Foundation
• Hungarian Rectors’ Conference
• Consulate General of Hungary – Sao Paulo
And Hungarian universities:
• Corvinus University of Budapest
• University of Debrecen
• University of Dunaújváros
• University of Pannonia
• University of Pécs
• Semmelweis University
• Szent István University
• University of Szeged